Sponsor Perspective Column Webinars
Put your message in the right hands!
With SFPE’s Sponsored Webinars, you have the ability to position your organization as a thought leader or subject matter expert to professionals involved with specifying and designing fire protection systems. SFPE’s members are seeking educational opportunities from the association they trust and you, SFPE’s valuable partners.
As a webinar sponsor you create a live 50-minute content-based program with a 10-minute Q&A session. SFPE webinars average 700 registrants. You provide the content, messaging, and talent and let SFPE take care of the rest!
- Sponsored webinars are promoted to SFPE’s 19,000 fire protection engineers and allied professionals
- Logo exposure and hyperlink within SFPE e-newsletters leading up to the webinar
- Promotion via SFPE’s social media channels
- Webinar included on SFPE’s Education and Events calendar
- 1 Direct email message (controlled and distributed by SFPE) to include:
- Webinar overview and learning objectives
- Link to registration page
- Delivered two weeks prior to webinar date
- Post-webinar email thanking attendees with sponsor information
- SFPE to host webinar and manage all logistical and technical aspects, including walk through prior to your webinar
- Sponsor to provide topic and talent for this thought leadership experience. SFPE to provide moderator.
- SFPE will archive all sponsor webinars on YouTube
- Sponsor receives a complete list of registrants in excel post-event, to include contact name, company, title, phone, and email.
- We recommend sponsor webinars take place between 10:00AM-12:00PM ET to capture SFPE’s global audience.
* Webinars must be booked 45 days in advance.
As a webinar sponsor, you agree to present your information, findings, or case study in an objective way that both benefits and informs the audience.
A qualifying activity of 50 to 70 minutes will be awarded 1.0 professional development hour (PDH) to qualify; all content in the presentation must be relevant to professional practice and not commercial or advertising in nature. Webinars that do not meet PDH qualified ARE accepted, but will not be awarded PDH.
*As an SFPE webcast sponsor we ask that your use of the email list is done with respect for our members. Spamming or gross misuse will result in termination of all future list usage and could compromise your role as a future sponsor.